Ορειβατικοί υπνόσακοι Fjord Nansen Finmark XL
FINMARK is one of the smallest, yet relatively warm sleeping bag that weighs less than a kilogram. With compression bag it can be significantly reduced.
- MICROfill Super-Therm - a very warm, light and soft heat insulation. The special design of micro-fiber provides high elasticity and excellent thermal insulation with a very low weight;
- the inner material is light and pleasant to the touch, made of fiber water-vapor permeable, allowing you to maintain a suitable microclimate inside the sleeping bag;
- adjustable hood protects the head from heat loss;
- with double-sided YKK zipper you can adjust the temperature in a sleeping bag;
- fluorescent slider at the zipper - night life easier :)
- ANTI-BITE - security system of the material before cutting the lock;
- zipper covered from the inside with additional thermal strip;
- ergonomic design mummy eliminates unnecessary space to be heated;
- inside there is apocket forvaluables(20x 20cm)witha noteon theowner's data;
- included - compression sack with a snap buckle.
- temperature T max: 24 °C;
- temperature T comf: 8 °C;
- temperature T lim: 4 °C;
- temperature extreme (T min): -10 °C;
- max hight: 195 cm;
- total lenght: 225 cm;
- sleeping bagwidthat its widest point: 85 cm;
- sleeping bag width at its narrowest point: 35 cm;
- weight: 970 g (without a cover).
Note: the value we give in T lim - is the lowest temperature at which the "standard man" can sleep comfortably. Women or easily freezing people, should be guided by the parameter T thermal comfort when choosing a sleeping bag.
- Research in climate chamber - selected models of sleeping bags from each collection have been tested in a Weiss climate chamber on a complex 16-element dummy DIANA (according to the European EN 13537-2004). In this way the set temperature T max, T comf, T lim, T min. Then, the test results were calculated temperature ranges all the Fjord Nansen sleeping bags, thanks to at least reduce the risk of buying the wrong sleeping bag by the customer. Before choosing, ask yourself how we feel cold and take this into account when choosing a particular model. In most cases, we should choose the model slightly warmer than predicted earlier.
- Temperature Range acordding to EN 13537 - they refer to the standard man and a woman at the average standard effort. WARNING! Sometimes it may happen that a feeling of coldness will be different in different individuals. On the way of feeling cold, they are also affected by such factors as fatigue, hunger, malaise, early hypothermia, age, metabolism, fat thickness, etc .
- The upper limit of comfort (T max) - the temperature at which the "standard man" does not sweat and excessive temperature does not disturb his sleep.
- Comfort (T comf) - the temperature at which a man is in thermal equilibrium and does not feel cold. This value refers to the "standard", sated women, the average effort. This parameter should be guided by a woman selecting a sleeping bag.
- Limit temperature (T lim) - the lowest temperature at which the "standard man" can sleep comfortably. This parameter should be guided by men selecting a sleeping bag.
- Extreme temperature (term) - exceeding this value means the risk of hypothermia and the conditions in which you can survive a maximum of six hours (parameter based on the feelings of "average woman"). The temperature should not be guided when buying a sleeping bag !!!
The above-described standard does not analyze the sustainability of non-woven fabric, which is why we decided to do something extra self-test.
- 10 washes test -wanting toseeadditionalparameters suchas the strength ofoursleeping bagsfill (clumping, movement),wash resistance,thermal stabilityin a given periodof time, we decided tocarry outthe so-called 10washes test (of coursewith the spin).Test resultswovenMICROFILLSuper-Thermhas exceeded ourexpectations. We found thesleeping bagretains itsthermal performanceand the fabricdoes notchange itsthickness andelasticity!!!